Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ambitions!!!

Have plenty of it, but still feel misguided at times. Why is that? The simple answer being that the one person whom i take as my role model is not around me. The one person who can guide me to the right path is just not available. But then again, why should some one change plans for me. It just seems too much work and less support. Sometimes i wish my own father would appreciate the work i am doing, but he is not aware of the work involved. The same old statement "everyone works why are you so special"

I feel trapped to an extent where i just cant give two shits anymore. I feel shittier by the day, i feel there is something that is missing something that i am forgetting. Something that is not right. Some words that might be unsaid, some words i am longing to hear. All jokes aside, i am waiting for the day you realize this.

You know what there is just a lot that is unsaid and i cant find the right time to talk to you... i hope it comes sooner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home