Friday, December 22, 2006

Burnt Out

So this is what a burn out feels like. I thought i could take more of this shit than i really can. Its not only my normal day-to-day life that has taken a hit also my patience. I find myself cursing a lot, which has never been my thing. I cursed but not as much as i do now. There are times where i am just sitting at home and i would want to go to sleep. There are times when i am sitting in my office wanting to fall asleep on my own laptop. This couldnt be it can it? Is this what burnt out feels like, where one person is talking and you zone out into never never land? So this is what busy season seems like? Can i handle it? The answer is yes, i can. I was not prepared for this burn out situation and the sitting in front of the computer and eating the whole day situation. Therefore, i shall now take the following steps:

1. Quit Smoking. Yes, no smoking while drinking, or stressed out or hey its only one smoke... it is goodbye smoking till i am better able to control it.

2. No more unhealthy diet. No Chips, No Pops, No Greesy and Fatty foods. I will however, not give up chocolates, Sorry but i just can't.

3. Start drinking Green Tea to be able to Detoxify this whole week.

4. Go to the Gym almost every day (meaning: out of a 7 day week 5 days are to be alloted to Gym usage)

5. Try and perform Yoga, or somewhat close to it. The reason for being burnt out is because i take way too much stress on myself, i need to calm my mind down... have more control over it. Therefore, every day for 20 to 25 mins i will sit in a quiet place close my eyes and think about nothing... just absolutely NOTHING.

6. Go back to the nature. I have always found peace in nature and for the past few years have not gone out to nature... therefore, it is my goal that once every month i will be going out to nature.

Ladies and Gentlemen... there is work that needs to be done. I need to be strong on this, get my life back on track be able to have more and more patience and tolerance.... i never complained and now i am to a point where i am complaining... something went wrong somewhere. I need to fix it, Victory will be mine... Oh and ofcourse ill need everyone's support on this one hehehe thanks...

This is not a drill soldier, there shall be reprucussions to not doing the above today at 1800 hours I will put up a game plan in my room, just like the old days when i changed from bing a dumbass to a intelligent human being hehehe.... aaahhhh and people thought life was boring...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home