Tuesday, December 05, 2006

All in a days work.

I should probably be the last person to say anything, but here goes: I am tired. I need atleast a week's rest since i didnt get any rest the last weekend. My productivity is being affected at work and other places. I zone out while i am driving into a land of rainbows and flying horses. What is all of that? Is it the mass level of stress that i have or just the lack of organization. I would disagree with the latter case; however, am still open to suggestions. In terms of the former, i would disagree with that too. Handling stress is something i am good at or was good at at one point in my life.

I am under a lot of pressure these days and the sad part is that no one can see that. There are a lot of things going on in my mind right now that i dont want to think about, but given my nature of planning things out before hand i have to deal with it and that is what the problem is. I am very much confused about the way things are going now and an outcome is soon to follow. Is it my fault? I guess ill just nod ahead and take up whatever crap everyone wants to give me. Fine go ahead give me griefs, judgemental looks, problems, and much more crap and all i'll do is sit there and take it. Ill take it like a man, waiting for you to realize what kind of crap i have to deal with. Well then again realization is something that has never occured to you before and i highly doubt you will be able to realize it again. Put yourself in my shoes and ask yourself: What have i done? What is my punishment? and why am i being punished? If i want i can start giving two fucks about everything and then lets see how soon everything falls apart. Just say the word and mean it this time.

Whatever, i just need to get this day over with, so i can go home and close my door and my lights off and hear myself think. Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home